- 发表时间：2020-05-29 08:09
1. Traction system: the function of elevator traction system is to output power and transfer power and drive the elevator.It is mainly composed of a tractor, a tractor wire rope, a guide wheel and an anti-rope wheel.The tractor provides power for the operation of the elevator, which is composed of a motor, a tractor wheel, a coupling, a reducer, and an electromagnetic brake.The two ends of the rope are connected with the car and the counterweight respectively, and the friction between the wire rope and the wheel is used to drive the car up and down.The role of the guide wheel is to separate the cage and the weight of the space, the use of the complex winding type can also increase the drag gravity.
2. Guide system: guide system is composed of guide rail, guide boot and guide rail frame.Its function is to limit the freedom of movement of the car and the weight, so that the car and the weight can only move up and down along the guide rail.
Door system: the door system is composed of car door, floor door, door opening and linkage mechanism.The cage door is located at the entrance of the cage, which is composed of the door fan, the door guide rail, etc. The floor door is located at the entrance of the floor station.The door opener is located on the car and is the power source of the car and floor door.
4. Car: the car is the elevator assembly for transporting passengers or goods.It is composed of a cage frame and a cage body.The car frame is the load-bearing mechanism of the car body, which is composed of the beam, the column, the bottom beam, and the diagonal rod.The car body is composed of the bottom, the wall, the roof, the lighting and ventilation device, the car decoration and the control button board.The size of the car body space is determined by the rated load capacity and the number of guests.
Weight balance system: the weight balance system is composed of counterweight and weight compensation devices.The counterweight consists of a counterweight frame and a counterweight block.The counterweight will balance the car's dead weight and part of the rated load.The weight compensation device is a device that compensates for the influence of the car and the length of the towing wire rope on the balance design of the elevator.
Six, the electric drive system: the electric drive system by the yanking motor, power supply system, speed feedback device, speed regulation device and other components, its role is to control the speed of the elevator.Traction motor is the power source of elevator, according to the elevator configuration can be used ac motor or dc motor.A power supply system is a device that supplies power to a motor.Speed feedback system is to provide speed signal for the speed control system.Generally, a speed measuring generator or a speed pulse generator is used to connect the motor.The speed control device controls the speed of the yanking motor.
7. Electrical control system: the electrical control system of the elevator is composed of control device, control device, flat device and position display device.The control device controls the operation of the elevator according to the operation logic function requirements of the elevator and is set on the control cabinet in the machine room.The control device is operated by the button box in the car and the call box button in the hall door.The flat floor device is a control device that sends out the flat floor control signal to make the elevator car accurately flat floor.The so-called flat floor refers to the operation of making the floor of the car and the floor of the hall reach the same plane when the car is close to a certain floor stop.Position display device is used to show the elevator floor position in the car and hall door indicator light, hall door indicator light is also used to indicate the direction of the elevator running.
8. Safety protection system: safety protection system includes mechanical and electrical protection.